How will the paid program work?
- Paid content will include a lab kit that is shipped to your home, live online instruction, guest speakers, opportunities to work with other students to solve a mystery, in addition to access to our online content
- Online instruction will occur Aug 4-10, 2020 every weekday via Zoom 10am – 3pm PT.
- The 5 day long program packs each day with interesting science and fun, and guided, at-home hands-on activities
- Guest speakers talk about their profession and the fascinating career opportunities out there involving science
- Cost to attend paid programming is $75. Note: Geneskool believes that our programs should be accessible to everyone, and we may be able to offer bursaries to students who otherwise could not afford to attend our Summer Science Program. To be considered for a bursary, please complete the form during registration and let us know that you are interested in applying for a bursary
- Registration limited to BC shipping addresses only
- Limited seats are available.
BIPOC and Bursaries
We offer bursaries to students who otherwise could not afford our Summer Science Program. Bursaries are intended to cover the registration fee. To be considered, please fill out the bursary application. Once we receive your application, we will let you know the status of the application.
The BIPOC Program allocates reserved seating for Black and/or Indigenous Students who want to attend the Summer Science Program for Teens this year. Once we receive your application, we will let you know the status of the application.
Application forms are found within the registration forms.